Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Progress Pictures

January 2010 -- 172 Pounds

 


June 2010 -- 162 pounds




September 2010 -- 153 Pounds



January 2011 -- 162 Pounds
(back up again over Christmas holiday -- I'm the 4th girl in the row, this was the first time I ever wore white -- we had to wear either white or red, this is what goodwill had)
 


February 2011 -- 158ish


May 2011 -- 150 Pounds (I'm first / on the far left)

It's very frustrating how round I still look -- it's like there is no tone. Round face, round arms, round midsection (though nice to see the table is hiding it here). Sigh.

I will contemplate posing for a Current Weight photo. I absolutely abhor my photo taken (I actually had to go through friends facebook albums looking for these pics as I untagged myself in all of them but the wedding photo).

No comments:

Post a Comment