Thursday, May 19, 2011

Another Weigh In


So, by Tuesday morning I re-lost the 2 pounds I gained over the weekend at Girl's night, but nothing else, so the WW scale said -.2.

Point 2?!??!?!

Just because I ate my 49 bonus points??? For crying out loud I earned 46 activity points!

So what does my WW leader say. I exercise too much (WW doesn't recommend going over 42). I didn't do 46 on purpose, I would just be motivated to go another 10 minutes or run a bit faster, etc. and it ended up adding up.

So she also suggested I eat more. $%#(&*^#

Do these people not watch biggest loser? I eat the SAME as them and work out for 1 hour, while they work out for 4.

Anyway....naturally the scale goes down a pound and a half THIS MORNING.

I am half tempted to go to a WW meeting tomorrow and weigh in again just to finally see under 150 in my booklet.

This is not the first time my weight has fluctuated JUST on Wednesday mornings. So very frustrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment