Monday, May 16, 2011

Girls' Night Mistake

.8.

Yup. I t seems I will never be under 150. I am now 150.6.

So this week, I've decided to calorie cycle (eat 25 points a day) and aim for 40 activity points earned.

The point of calorie cylcing is to trick the body/metabolism. Basically eat more one day, eat less the next, instead of the exact same every day. Over the weekend, I went to a baby shower and spent the night at a girlfriend's and consumed my 49 bonus points (which was rather disappointing as she played on facebook most of the time and never opened up or girl talked at all, even more disappointing was that that morning the home sale said 143 so WW would have been 149, and 2 mornings later still showed a gain of 5 pounds just from that night, but that's besides the point, so moving on...).

I know some of it will be water gain from the high sodium and abundance of carbs, but still. If it doesn't show 143 by Wednesday (weigh-in day) I am going to be really mad.

However, I am target for my 40 activity points and really pushed myself today, running longer and harder than usual, instead of just jogging. I am feeling quite strong and hope that I start seeing some results on the scale.

2 comments:

  1. I pushed myself the other day for Activity points. I am at 37 right now...YOU CAN DO IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ended up earning 46 that week -- yay! But I think I'm falling rather behind this week, though I did manage 9 today.

    Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete