Monday, May 23, 2011

Lip Plumper Reward

So, with finally being under 150, my reward was one of those expensive lip plumpers that feel tingly and make your lips plump for 4 hours. I've been so excited about this ever since I read about them months ago.

Fortunately, I found out this really expensive makeup store in the mall, Sephora, allows you to test things before you pay out 50 bucks.

Well, my lips tingled...and turned pink...but didn't plump. Not a bit.

SIGH.

So I googled lip augmentation. $300 minimum and the results are temporary. Like up to 3 months, if you're lucky. GRRRRRR!

So now I'm just gonna try and find some really good lipstain with matching lip stain liner and see if I can fake it. My top lip all but disappears when I smile. I really, REALLY wanted sexy, full lips. Very disappointed.

:(

3 comments:

  1. The how to plump lips product results last all day or night & takes only 3 minutes to completeHow To Plump Lips

    ReplyDelete
  2. “Full luscious nicest lips have never been more popular todayNicest Lips

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lip Plumper ShopTM provides the world's most effectiveLip Plumper Shop

    ReplyDelete