Friday, May 27, 2011

Friday Bait and Switch

As you know, for weeks I've been weighing it at WW on Wednesdays losing numbers like .4, .8, and my worst, .2. So last week, I switched to Friday (since the home scale seems to shows a consistent loss of 1 pound per week) and lost 2 pounds! And now one week later, skipping WW Wednesday, it's Friday and the home scale says I've GAINED.

I feel like ripping my hair out.

I work too hard to see gains. My first thought/desire is to eat the very food I've been depriving myself of because what's the point? This urge is going to be particularly difficult this holiday weekend. It would be so much easier to pass up yummy delights at parties if I were high off a loss.
 
The verdict is not officially i though. I have 2 more hours till weigh-in, need to go to the bathroom, and may work out (which only ONCE worked -- the scale went down 1 1/2 pounds from my morning weight after I worked out, but hey, I can try).

No comments:

Post a Comment