Friday, May 27, 2011

Can't Believe It!!!


I am shell-shocked. I never expected to search yahoo images for "happy scale".

 Either my home scale (which has always been exactly 6 pounds less than WW) is off or the WW scale is off, because the WW scale said I lost an additional 2.2 pounds this week.

Part of me is super-psyched. The other part is, whose scale went haywire?


Did WW recalibrate theirs? Certainly nothing changed with my home scale. After jumping up to 145 all week, it went back to 143 both yesterday and this morning, which should have meant WW scale said 149. I almost didn't go because I didn't want to see a gain. (Last week, WW said 148.4)

But somehow or another, the WW scale said today: 146.2!!!

Only .4 pounds and I will reach my 10%. And that doesn't count the 10 pounds I lost before joining!

So, I am much more motivated to stay within points this difficult holiday weekend (not only barbecue on Monday, but going to see Kung Fu Panda 2 tomorrow which must include pretzel bites with cheese!). Def no pizza this weekend, lol.

Sigh...last time this usual 3-nights of pizza per weekend girl had pizza was 2 slices (compared to the normal 4) of rising crust frozen pizza. With that exception, I have not had pizza in 7 weeks. I am dying for REAL, pizzeria, smothered in pepperoni, dripping with grease pizza.

Next weekend, lol. Will work it in points wise, but can't this weekend due the holiday.

Oh well, can't believe I lost. Am fearful next week will show the scale was wrong and I gain back 2 pounds. Really hard to not just let myself truly enjoy because one of the scales was wrong. If next week shows another loss, I'll believe it. And be stoked.

Don't get me wrong, I'm quite happy and this is def the motivation I needed to get through this weekend without binging like the old me. Just wish both scales matched up as they have for the last 8 months. : /

No comments:

Post a Comment