Sunday, May 8, 2011

1.6

Well, the scale had me lose 1.6. Woopie doo.


While I was there, two other girls who both work out like me (run and weights) shared thier weight loss. One lost 3.8. the other lost 4.5.

I compared what they did, to what I do eating wise and they both eat their bonus 49 points (and some exercise points) neither of which I do. So I decided to try one more week of doing it the “right” way, and went on a date with my husband to TGIF’s where I got the Jack Daniels Chicken Strip app as my meal, split a flat bread spinach app with hubby, had 3 bites of his loaded mashed potatoes, and split a brownie sundae for dessert. Oh, and I had a cosmo.

Saturday morning, the scale was up 2 pounds. This morning, it was still up 2 pounds. If I have a gain on Wednesday, I am going to go berserk. I am at my wits end doing this the “right” way. I keep saying I’m just gonna go VLCD but something convinces me to try one more time the “right” way, and I’m scared to death of gaining it right back (because of whatever reason, water with Atkins, supposedly voracious fat storage with VLCD).

I am getting so frustrated. And on biggest loser they create a calorie deficit in the negative (burn off more than they eat or need to live and more), so how in the world can I possibly not be eating enough to lose weight? How could I let them convince me to eat more and I would lose? If I gained, I will be close to raving, raging mad. Summer is coming. My birthday is coming. And it’s looking like I will never reach goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment