Friday, April 29, 2011

My husband is awesome!

So the other day when I was looking at bathing suits, i pointed out a few tankini's to my husband in the hopes that he liked them (he'd not known what they were). And I wanted to be sure he found them sexy and didn't like only bikini's since I can't wear one pre-surgery.

Anyway, as I was browsing through pages of google tankini images, I'd occasionally ask him about one and from time to time he'd occasionally glance over at what I was doing. On one of these times, he said, wait -- go back to that girl second from the bottom (the above picture).

He then said, "I know she's probably considered a plus-size model, but she has a prettier body than all those stick figures." I pointed out the diagonal line of skin from her hips to inner thigh coming out of the pantie and said "you don't mind that?" He said, "She has shape -- she has a waist, she has hips. Shape is beautiful."

He's awesome!

It's nice to have a guy who doesn't want you so thin that you have to sacrifice boobs for thinner thighs.

No comments:

Post a Comment