Thursday, April 21, 2011

Rewards

And they're actually not food rewards!




I'm very encouraged that I'm actually starting this year's weight loss journey around my normal "low" weight of 150, instead of my normal "high" weight of 162 (highest is 175), so I've half a chance at actually reaching my goal this summer!

I've got short term goals, medium term goals, and the main goal -- to be 133 by my 33rd birthday (7/1).

33 @ 33.

I just keep telling myself that.

Short term goals -- lose weight each week, hopefully at least 2 pounds, will be content with 1.

Medium term goals -- every 6 pounds till goal with non-food rewards.

Home scale weight / Weight Watchers scale weight

141/147-- Lip Injection Plumper -- gives you a sexy pout for up to 4 hours. (This will live in purse and be reapplied every 4 hours, lol.)

135/141 -- Eyelash Perm -- Only $45 and lasts 3 months! (My eyelashes grow straight down and though I curl them, it doesn't last for the whole day.)

129-135 -- Hair -- My hair is very long and straight with a hippie type wave in it. It naturally falls flat against my head, parting down the middle. I HATE that. I look so stupid. I'm always "fixing" it, trying to make it part on the side (where it looks pretty/sexy).  I like STRAIGHT hair, perfectly straight, no wave, no frizz or flyaways. My hair ONLY does that after the salon blow dries it straight. I try to straighten out the waves, but too much maintenance and is frying the ends. Hubby likes soft loose waves. Sigh. After much deliberation, I am going to get a loose body perm. I'm going to have the stylist part my hair on the side and literally perm my hair up to the roots so it will "naturally" fall that way.

123/129 -- Wardrobe Shopping Spree. I dress like crap. Something about not liking how I look, I constantly throw on my hubby (or son's) clothes, look like a baggy, shapeless slop, and always feel weird when I actually try and dress up....though I've always LOVED the latest fashions. I stare at girls at the mall all dressed fashionably and think, as soon as I'm thin, as soon as I'm thin. That's been going on for 19 years.

[Please Note: 129 is my final goal IF realistic. I've never been lower than 138. I've only been 138 as an adult once for about 2 months about a year AFTER my son was born. I have another goal/reward chart that gives me the above rewards with a goal of 138 if that is all I can reach, but that's only if the weight loss is so slow in the 140's (1/2 pound a week) that it's obvious I'm never gonna get below the the 130's.

I wasn't at goal when I was 138, I know everyone told me I looked great, but I remember not liking my things, which run heavy on my mother's side. So am not sure if it's a realistic goal weight or if I should try to lose a bit more. It will depend on how difficult it is to get there whether I keep going.]

2 comments:

  1. Hi!
    What a great chart. Where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. mind if u share,where did you get this chart? I want to apply in my classroom :)

    ReplyDelete