Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Happy Birthday

To try and catch up from a long weekend:

Thursday -- my birthday, in ketosis fat burning-mode (purple on pee stick), got devastating news that the mansion is booked on 9/17 (the wedding date planned as it is anniversary of when we first met in person)

Friday -- weigh-in day -- 156.6 -- FINALLY lost 2 pounds. Love this new diet. Am almost disappointed going out to dinner with friends to favorite restaurant (Outback) and will leave ketosis. Girlfriend and I went to mansion, booked last remaining day -- 9/3.

Had a blast, ate surprisingly well, though drank alot. :)

Saturday -- very light pink on stick / no longer in ketosis. Was going to eat back on diet, but gave in abit.

Sunday -- church 4th of July picnic, ate VERY well -- burger with no roll, deviled eggs, only drank water, gave in an had 1 brownie and 2 small bites rice crispy treats. (All other food that day was protein). Took fiance to Mansion, showed him the beautiful grounds and ballroom.

Monday -- extra day off, still peeing n the negative (not even pink). Ate protein all day, around 700-800 calories till I gave in and had some pumpkin roll. I need to get back into the purple, I am NOT tempted to eat when I am in fat-burning mode. This negative mode is killing me. And I'm not motivated to go work out, want to wait till I'm in the purple and know that every calorie burned is from fat.

Tuesday -- as we speak. Still in the negative. GRRRR!!!! How long does it freaking take? Maybe I need to workout, but too busy planning a wedding in only 2 months and procrastinating on packing while blaming the heatwave for lethargy and lack of motivation.

No comments:

Post a Comment