Tuesday, July 6, 2010

How to Plan a Wedding in 2 months....

Don't.

You don't like that answer? Well, then here is a tip:

Don't set your heart on a particular date:

So after getting my heart ripped to pieces and kicking myself for not putting a deposit down for the 17th, we have actually been able to lengthen our honeymoon 33%. September 3rd is the Friday of Labor Day weekend, so now we can stay at the hotel Fri, Sat, and Sun night adding an extra night to the original plan.

Fortunately the photographer was willing to reschedule a small photoshoot she had lined up that day and will still shoot my wedding.

Everything that can go wrong, will go wrong.

Oh, the oven doesn't work? How am I supposed to cook the food for my guests?

Oh, you can't afford to fly out so I need to fly you myself?

Oh, the grand piano in the ballroom has disappeared?

*#@$%^%(&*^%$

No comments:

Post a Comment