Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Wedding Weight Loss

Not sure if I've mentioned this, but my wedding date got moved 2 weeks closer. That's 2 less weeks to lose weight.

I didn't have a chance to weigh-on at the gym Friday morning. And home scale is so inaccurate, I never trust it. (Why I bother to get on it, I have no idea).

I've been packing my brains out, and eating almost no carbs, and on the rare occasions when I do eat a few carbs (under 40 grams), it puts me in the beige for 3+ days. I am very discouraged. Forced myself though a workout today, my discouragement is waning my motivation.

Even with it only being 8 weeks away, I still have time if I lose at least 2 pounds a week. At that rate, I should be able to hit 140 which is about 19% body fat for me (at least, last time i was it was).

If I can lose 3 pounds a week (which on a Ketogenic diet isn't unrealistic), I could reach 133, maybe even less, I would be very close to my wedding photo goal weight / body fat percentage of 17%.

I wish I had weighed in on Friday. A 2 or more pound loss would have been enough to make me motivated to workout this week. Tomorrow being Wednesday seems rather pointless...I may as well wait for Friday. I would want to see at leaset 152.6 (2 pounds less for last week and this week). I am so afraid I will still see 156, or almost worse, 155, a measly 1/2 pound loss per week.

I've waiting over 7 years for this wedding. Long, convoluted story. (And actually it was waiting for the groom / soul mate, but all that waiting accumulates in the wedding celebration ). And I've always imagined the day as magical an enchanted and myself as princess......a slender princess. Not the carrying around an extra 10 to 20 pound pretty girl. All brides look pretty. I want to look like a model. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment