Friday, June 18, 2010

Three Times a Charm

So I am getting married....again. Third time's a charm, right?

Anyway, must lose 45 pounds before wedding which would put me at 10 pounds underweight and make me look like a fashion model on my honeymoon. :)

Uh-huh.

My weight typically fluctuates around 155, until I quit smoking last fall for fiance and gained 15. Grrrrrr, mumble, @*%$# mumble. I mean,love you, honey!

So, I start the new year at 172. I will lose the 15 pounds by February.

Uh-huh.

January, February, March. Still 172. It doesn't help that I'm feeding my emotions and extremely stressed (a single mom supporting 3 people on a drastic pay cut and facing foreclosure).

April. 161. Finally, lost 11 pounds, though failed to reach my goal of 159. All I wanted was to be back in the 150's. The first time my fiance and I met, I was 147. *sigh, cry, sniff, sniff*

May: 159. Woopee-de-doo. I lost 2 pounds. *Major, internal temper-tantrum* Anyone have a cigarette?

And that brings me to June, the present, where I shall fill in the last few days of diary entries in blog posts. Why a blog?

My fiance thinks I am diet-obsessed and is tired of my rants. In his defense, I don't have many girlfriends, and none close enough that I would share my body image woes with, so he gets the brunt of my frustrations. Thus I have decided to blog about my weight loss journey and hope that there are others who are out there and feel the same as me. If so, please, PLEASE comment. I need the encouragement and support.

Thanks in advance!

-- RawrGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment