Friday, June 18, 2010

6/14 Weekly Progress Report

6/14 Weight: 161.4 (Friday's weight: 160.8)

Goal: atleast 159 (originally: 157 / 154)

Actual: 158.8

Still behind. :(

Restricted my diet even more (but hey, atleast I loss), see post The Truth About Calories and Metabolism for details.

Cut out all weight training (despite it impossible that I gained 3 pounds of muscle have way during the week -- tuesday's weigh in was 163.4, need I describe my frustration?), though I did dfo a light total body workout with weights on thursday (20 minutes) becuase I didn't have time for my usual cardio routine and figured it would atleast ramp up my metabolism for the day.

Eliminated my dessert. Have only sugar-free candy instead of my low-fat Skinny Cow cookies and cream ice cream sandwhich (will save them for a weekend treat).

Added another snack/meal. Woo-hoo, I discovered this drink that comes in a radioactive sized testube called Profect. It is pure 100 calories worth of protein, baby -- 25 grams. It takes about 1 min to drink, is a bit tangy, but otherwise ok. I've been drinking one either before or after my workout depending on when I'd last eaten protein.

Cardio: 5k Monday thru Thursday.

Friday (today, and the day of White Trash rant and my weigh in of still-behind-goal 158.8) I left the gym after weighing in, without working out. I am frustrated, discouraged, and not sure I can continue such a regimented workout schedule without seeing any major results. I mean, come on, most people on a diet eat more and exercise less and lose 2 pounds  a week. Heck, I've done as much even after pigging out all weekend, though of course this was before I quit smoking and allegedly slowed down my metabolism. Grrrr. Love you, honey!

So anyway, today I have eaten:
Turkey pepperoni and cheese
Bowl of Coco Puffs (a cereal I buy my son because I am usually NOT tempted to eat it)
Low Fat Mint Ice Cream Sandwhich
LOTS of sugar-free candy (I'm surprised I'm not gurgly)

Actually not that bad considering its almost dinner time. Fiance and I are getting pizza for dinner (I just sent my son off for the weekend to his father's and then he is being taken to my mother's in Maryland for a week or two since I don't want him here when the eviction notice is delivered). And I am definitely treating myself to a real dessert, though not sure of what yet. Probably a MoonPie, I am addicted to those things. But maybe a brownie. Or both. *sigh* Stressful day packed onto a stressful week. If only I had lost enough weight to be on goal. I'd still be so motivated.

Must snap out of depression. MUST look modelicious in my wedding dress.

We have a few rental places we are looking at this weekend, in lower class neighborhoods then mine though not ghetto (thank goodness!). Say a prayer we are not rejected once again based on my credit. :(

Will update my weekend eating Sunday night. Hopefully I don't do too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment