Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Was It Worth It?

WRITTEN MONDAY, JUNE 6th:

Over the weekend, I ate 27 points over my 49 bonus points. Amazingly, that is how much I exercised over the 3 days as well. This was not intentional, but when I noticed it Sunday, I opted for peppers with cal-free dressing for lunch (having already pointed my dinner and dessert).


So even though I haven’t really “cheated” or gone off plan, to still get 40 exercise points toward a loss this weigh-in, I will have to do 10 points a day Mon thru Thursday.

Was it worth it?

No, but not because of the exercise (though granted that is hard). Because I felt so sick on Sunday. Granted, a lot of that was because I drank too much and was hung-over, but I was sickly too. Too much grease and/or sugar. My body just isn’t used to that anymore. After I napped and finally didn’t feel hung-over, I got in 7 exercise points at high-intensity, so that was nice. But never again. Not pigging out for 3 straight days. No amount of frustration at a low weight loss is worth that. One cheat day is nice, but I didn’t need the whole weekend. Considering that was the norm, it goes to show the progress I’ve made.

UPDATE: Wednesday, June 8th. OK, getting 10 activity points a day is hard. No amount of food is worth it. Binge lesson learned.

Fortunately, I only have one day left.

No comments:

Post a Comment