Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Natural Tatas

So I'm on facebook and there's an ad for those sticky bras things -- you know, basically duct taping the girls into position. Anyway, why I clicked on it, I don't know, but they had a bunch of pics with one breast taped and the other not.

I was actually pretty blown away...not by the product, mind you, but that the models didn't have naturally perky breasts -- the way magazines and such advertise. Granted, I realize there is much photo-shopping, but you never know what was photoshopped and what wasn't,  all you see is the glossy, so called perfect finished product/image.

Point is, I am glad I'm not the only one whose girls aren't perky. And it was nice to see a variety of women/models  in their "natural" state and to see proof that I'm not deformed or saggy....just normal. :)

Here are some of the pics and the link.
If you are offended by nudity, don't scroll down!








And here is the link if you want to see more pics, or want to buy the product: http://www.brastick.com/index.php?country=US&a=001&b=stick

No comments:

Post a Comment